- Only Multi-Specialty Microsurgical gathering of its kind
- Hand, Plastics, & Reconstructive Surgery
- Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgery & Urology
- Gynecology & Ophthalmology
- Vascular Surgery & Neurosurgery
- Orthopedics, Pediatric Surgery, & General Surgery
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery & Anesthesiology
- EBM Guidelines & Experts from the US GRADE Workshop
- Featured leading speakers in robotic assisted and conventional microsurgical techniques
- Microsurgical & robotic assisted technique overviews
- Biosynthetic cadaver and tissue microsurgery training
- Keynote speakers from industry leaders in robotic assisted microsurgery platforms & tools
The 2019 RAMSES Annual Meeting will provide attendees continuing education credits (CME) along with advanced knowledge with a multidisciplinary microsurgical focus, combined with new product knowledge learned in the exhibit hall. Agenda details coming soon.
In order to travel to Sao Paolo, Brazil for the RAMSES 2019 Symposium, you will be responsible for applying for, receiving, and carrying with you an approved Brazil Visa. To learn more about Brazil Visa requirements, visit this link.
To apply for your Visa electronically (please allow at least one week for processing time), click here.
- Non Member Registration: $500
- 1 Year Membership & Registration: $350
- Fellowship / Student Registration: $200
- Additional Gala Tickets: $100 (1 Complementary Gala Ticket Included With Registration)